Thursday, October 17, 2013

Who's Your Celebrity Crush?

Perhaps I should be sharing this on my blog. But, its my blog and I will share what I want to! Now that I have put that out there, my celebrity crush is...


Wilson Bethel (Wade Kinsella) from Hart of Dixie. Love, love, love this show, and Wade!


Who is with me? Here are a few reason why I heart Wade Kinsella...

* He is fun, friendly, cool, yet secretly a sweet guy
* He has a great smile
* He has a hot body (yum!)




Who is your celebrity crush?

10 comments:

  1. He's cute! I've never heard of him until now. In fact, the post I read before this mentioned Hart of Dixie! I think I am missing out on something..
    I think my celebrity crush would have to be Gerard Butler and Matt Bomer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to start watching it, love that show!

      Delete
  2. My celeb crush is Olivia Wilde. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom Hiddleston and Ian Somerhalder. They play fantastic, sexy villains and then are total softies in real life. I don't think it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's super cute!
    My current celeb crushes are Chace Crawford (Nate from Gossip Girl) and Andrew Garfield (Spiderman).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Chace too! I miss Gossip Girl, such a great show!

      Delete
  5. I seriously have so many celebrity crushes! It's not even funny!

    Just to list a few though, Ian Somerhalder, Bradley Cooper, Etc :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, you and me both. I could easily dedicate a blog post a week for an entire year for each of them, lol!!

      Delete