Saturday, October 19, 2013

5 Fantastic DIY Photography Backdrop Ideas.

I love taking photos, especially for my instagram and my blog. Having any kind of background for your photographs is always very important (and something I need to work on). While I have purchased a plain white poster board to help when staging various items, I still hate taking photographs inside our apartment. Why? Because I am not a huge fan of our floors (dark wood/tile), counter tops (marble granite) and plain white walls (also, we have a lot of windows!).

My solution? Do-it-yourself photography backdrops and backgrounds! 





3. DIY Wood Photo Backdrop


4. DIY Confetti Party Backdrop




I am personally leaning towards the material and wood DIY's ... what do you think? Do you use a backdrop when taking photos for your blog? 

8 comments:

  1. Love these ideas! Thanks for sharing :]

    Caitlyn | engimaticambiance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have a great blog. Following from the thee networking blog hop xx

    http://daisy35.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes I get frustrated with my apartment too because there is literally next to no light coming in! I like #4 the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling!! In some areas, I have too much light coming in but very few walls to take advantage of the light, then in other areas, next to no light but lots of walls.

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, these are awesome.
    Thanks for sharing!

    xo fal • falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them all and am having a tough time deciding which one I want to attempt! Have a great rest of the weekend :)

      Delete