Monday, October 7, 2013

House to Myself.


Today, the boyfriend headed back to Alberta for a visit with his family. For the next eleven days, I have the apartment to myself. 

This is the first time I have been alone in our apartment for longer than a few hours. On the one hand, its nice and quiet and I don't feel guilty for being really lazy (I'm still getting over this stomach flu), but, on the other hand, it's really weird coming home to an apartment with no boyfriend. 

Now I just have to figure out what the hell I am going to do for the next 11 days!

4 comments:

  1. You are going to LOVE it! Seriously, the first few days will be weird then it's ooohhh yeah! Dancing in your undies, don't have to shower, etc. It's good! :P

    Kate | Diaries of an Essex Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I have already started the dancing in my undies -- great way to start the day!! LOL

      Delete
  2. You're going to love it. You'll be able to get things done around the apartment, enjoy the alone time. It's awesome. Scary maybe but awesome. lol GIRLS NIGHT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am LOVING the quiet time! I've been getting over the stomach flu, so having these low-key evenings has been a blessing.

      Delete