Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday's Letters.


Dear Fall, welcome. While I do wish it was a little warmer outside, I don't mind wearing my UGGs again. Also, please keep the beautiful weather coming! Dear Boyfriend, I miss you. The apartment is really lonely without you here. Dear Walmart, thank you, thank you for upgrading our local store to a 'Walmart Super Store.' Tonight, I bought my favorite Caesar salad kits for half the price I would normally pay at the local grocery store.  That was just the start of my savings! Love it! Dear Work, thank you for this fantastic opportunity. I am beyond ecstatic. Dear Life, now that I have a better work-life balance in my near future, I cannot wait to start living life again.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you on wishing it were a wee bit warmer outside. I need a new jacket pretty badly!
    I remember how excited I was when our Walmart turned into a super center!
    Hope you have an amazing weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a really amazing one last year, its like a winter jacket, but it looks like a nicer jacket for going out in (http://www.lolewomen.com/ca/en/) -- that's where I got it from.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Caitlyn! Hope you're having a fantastic week :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, how I miss the Walmart Super Center! One stop shopping right there! I have to go to six different places to get what I need now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely has its perks, but I think it would be really fun to live in Europe!!

      Delete