Friday, October 18, 2013

Happies & Crappies.

Happies

1. I have been offered full(ish)-time hours at one of my jobs! I am super excited to be working at just one job and to have a work-life balance again.


2. I quit my second job. Next week is my last week. 

3. I will soon have more time to do things I enjoy: cook, blog, exercise and live life! 

4. My boyfriend returns home tomorrow. He has been away for two weeks (two-weeks too long) and I cannot wait to see him.

5. I have lost almost ten pounds these past two weeks (thank's stomach flu!). 

CRAPPIES

1. I am still recovering from the stomach flu (it's been two weeks). I am really hungry and would love to eat a big, delicious meal. 

2. I am tired, really, really tired and would love to spend the weekend sleeping. It's a busy weekend at work, so no rest for me. Zzzzzz

3. Thursday night was my last night with the bed to myself! I have become used to sleeping in the middle of the bed and am quite enjoying it. 

4. I haven't been feeling very inspired lately. I blame it on being sick. My instagram feed has taken the brunt of this. 

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being offered full-time ish hours and being able to quit your second job! That's exciting that you will have more time for other things!
    Also, yay for your boyfriend coming home tomorrow!!
    Glad to hear you are feeling better, the stomach flu sucks. I got it at the beginning of the year and was sick for a week straight. I feel ya on not being motivated or inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kenzie!!! It even sounds like I may be getting full-time hours really soon too! It's funny how things have a way of working out.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the job <---- Hope it becomes FULL TIME not stick at ish. Sorry about the flue, get better.
    I know what you mean about getting used to sleeping in the middle of the bed my BF and I live apart so we both get used to sleeping in the middle of the bed so much that we laugh when we wake up in the morning to find we both cramped up in the middle. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miranda. It's beginning to sound like it will, thought I don't mind the 'ish for a few weeks (a few extra days off would be really nice!). Ha ha, we used to have the same issue until we moved in together last summer.

      Delete
  3. Sorry you haven't been feeling well but cograts to getting full-time hours!! I know that is something you were trying to accomplish so yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Britta! It's been a long road to feeling better, I am glad things are getting back to normal!

      Delete