Back in January, I posted 4 priorities that I had wanted to really focus on in 2013. The year is almost over and I wasn't as successful as I had hoped. To be honest, I am not surprised that I didn't follow through with them. My intentions were good, but life always has a way of taking over (working six days a week) and its easy to loose focus.
When I saw this post over at A Beautiful Mess blog, I really wanted to set 4 simple goals for myself to accomplish for the remainder of this year. Sounds simple, I hope?! Anyways, the rules are quite simple and can be found here, but I have summarized them below:
1. Choose simple goals that will make your life richer/happier on a daily basis.
2. Do not choose result oriented goals.
3. Choose personal goals you believe will make your life richer just by doing them!
4. Choose a reward for each goal as it is accomplished!
5. Blog about your goals, each one as you achieve it and a big post when they are all finished before the new year!
Now that I have a little more time for myself, I really want to get back into doing things that I enjoy and that will make me happier, and healthier! What are you goals that you want to accomplish before the year is over?