Monday, September 23, 2013

Wantlist.



Now that autumn is upon us, and my birthday and christmas are right around the corner, I can't help but look for things to add to my wantlist. I am patiently wanting for several items to be moved out of our apartment so that I can move some furniture around, de-clutter some more and re-decorate here and there. I absolutely love Etsy and would love to get my hands on a few of these items. Oh, and obviously the iPhone cases aren't part of my "re-decorating," I just love switching up my case every few months (and I am long overdue for a new case)! 

10 comments:

  1. I want it all! And those utensils would be great housewarming gifts too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish money was no object, then I would buy it all, and then some!

      Delete
  2. I love the first case. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out the other cases she sells on Etsy, I want them all!

      Delete
  3. Wow) I know Inna from Rostov on Don - she makes terrariums you posted)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Good luck in your hunt! I have a nice local plant store that caries goodies like them!

      Delete
  5. I love those iPhone cases! Great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I love finding all these neat little things on Etsy!

      Delete