Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Social.



1. What is the name if your blog? 

Life Unpublished.

2. What do you love most about blogging?

Being able to step outside of my comfort zone, both personally and creatively. I have also met some pretty amazing people through blogging!

3. Why did you start blogging? 

A number of years back, my friend Lindsay and I were big into designing our MySpace pages, then moved over to this blog platform called Efx2 (I think?); once that site failed, I kind of gave up. Back in the winter of 2011, I was bored and feeling a little sad, so I decided it might be fun to get back into the blog world. 

4. What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?

 Do not focus on the numbers and to blog for yourself! 

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you’ve had? 

Blog hopping, commenting and reply are all very important (and time consuming!) if you want to grow and meet new people.

6. What are three blogs you love?

Picking just three is tough, because there are so many that I love. Off the top of my head, and in no particular order: A Beautiful MessStory of My Life, and Wonder Forest.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it just awful to pick just three blogs to mention? So tough!

    Thanks for linking up with Sunday Social so I could stop in and see your blog. It's such fun to read about everyone's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very tough to narrow it down! Thanks for stopping by and visiting! :)

      Delete