Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday's Letters.


Dear Apple, kudos on iOS 7, I am loving some of the new features! Dear Nana, I hear that you aren't doing that well today; I hope you are feeling better soon! Dear weather, please don't cool off any more, I am quite enjoying wearing my flip flops and shorts. I am not ready to bring out my warmer shoes. Dear foot, what gives? It's been over a month now (I think, I have lost count) and you still hurt from when I stubbed my baby toe. I am beginning to think its more than a torn muscle, perhaps maybe a stress fracture? Maybe I will visit the doctor one day soon to figure it out. Dear body, I am sorry, I know you are very tired and can't handle all this work. Hopefully soon I can stop working so much. Dear all my favorite TV shows, I am ready for you to start up again!!! 


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your toe!! hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Britta. I'm hoping I haven't broken it!

      Delete
  2. Totally agree with the update and about the TV shows. I need something other than Friends re-runs to watch!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We cancelled the cable, so I can't even watch random re-runs. We now watch our tv shows by downloading them on the computer. Its will take awhile to get used to, but its kinda nice because they don't have commercials!

      Delete