Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TV Talk: What I'm Watching.

I don't think I have discussed this here very much, besides in a Sunday Social post last summer, but television shows are a huge part of my life. There are many reasons why I like to watch TV. Like mainly, I find it very relaxing after a long day at work. 

With the new fall TV season upon us, I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite television shows that I can't wait to start watching again!


The above list doesn't quite include all of my favorite shows to watch... Game of Thrones, Girls, Downton Abbey, Grey's Anatomy, Saving Hope and Nashville.

How I am going to find the time to watch all of these shows, I have no idea. A few of them I will probably hold off and watch an entire season at once. Sometimes its fun watching an entire season all at once.

What are your favorite TV shows? I would love to hear what you are watching as well!

9 comments:

  1. i was going to do a post almost exactly the same next week! haha i can't wait for revenge and grey's anatomy :) and scandal, and...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start watching The New Girl! Is everyones favorite show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love the big bang theory and I'm currently hooked on Game of Thrones - I've started reading the books! I'd like to watch New Girl, as everyone is praising it so much.
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been meaning to read Game of Thrones, I just never seem to have the time. New girl starts again tomorrow, can't wait! You will love that show! :)

      Delete
  4. The amount of shows in the Fall that I love is ridiculous! My DVR is going to be so full come the weekends. Gives me a chance to veg out and just lay there! So excited for Greys Anatomy the most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. During the summer months, I caught up on a few shows that I had never seen before - now I have way too many to watch fall. I am super excited for Grey's as well!

      Delete
  5. The amount of shows in the Fall that I love is ridiculous! My DVR is going to be so full come the weekends. Gives me a chance to veg out and just lay there! So excited for Greys Anatomy the most!

    ReplyDelete