Monday, September 2, 2013

Summer Days are Ending...!


Even though its still warm outside, I can feel the temperature changing. June, July and August have flown by way TOO quickly. While we have been very lucky this summer and haven't had much, if any rain, it's sad to see summer coming to an end. 

With summer's hot days/evenings coming to an end, it means more time spent on this virtual space of mine! That means ... a new face lift for Life Unpublished! I have been playing around with a new design for a few weeks now and decided to launch over the long weekend. There are still a few more changes I want to make, but they will come in due time. 

What do you think of the new look? 

6 comments:

  1. it looks great!! you do great work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to pretend summer isn't almost over. How sad! But of course I'm loving the new look! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I think I will pretend with you ... at least for another month?! Thanks Deanne, I am quite tickled with it (most of it). I hate designing my own headers ... never happy with what I create!

      Delete
  3. It is very clean and simple, yet striking in it's own unique way! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leanne! Once I make a few more adjustments, I think I will keep this design around for awhile!

      Delete