Thursday, September 19, 2013

September nineteenth.


September 19th ... you could say its been a weird day, sort of. 

1) It's a full moon tonight. Enough said.

2) Its the ten-year anniversary of my grandfather's death (my mom's dad). He was quite young when he died of cancer. The past ten years have flown by, it really doesn't seem like its been that long since he passed away. 

3) My Nana (step-dad's mom) agreed to move into long-term care today because she can no longer take care of herself without 24-hour help. She has been in the hospital for the past few weeks and it was suggested that she shouldn't be living on her own any longer. Hopefully this is what's best for her. They have decided to give it a try for a few months and if she isn't happy, then they will explore other options. 

4) Today also marks the three-months mark until I am no longer twenty-nine. I'm not ready to turn thirty ... eeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment