Saturday, September 28, 2013

Lately.

Holy smokes, where has this past week gone. The past few days have honestly been a blur, so much happening around here. 

On Monday I finally caved and made a doctors appointment to have my foot looked at because it's not feeling any better. I realize there isn't much they can probably do for a broken baby toe, but I wanted to try and get some answers. Anyways, fast forward to Thursday, I had my doctors appointment, followed by an x-ray. And now I wait to find out what's wrong with it. I fully expect the x-ray wont show anything though. Who knows.


Today, the weather took a turn for the worst. We had a major rain storm pass through this afternoon - it was really quite something to watch. I haven't seen rain like this in awhile. I was at work all day, so I didn't mind. By the time I got home, the rain clouds had opened up and we had a beautiful sunset. It was stunning! 



And before I know it, my day off tomorrow will be over and it will be time to start the week, and a new month. 

2 comments:

  1. The pictures of the rain and sunset are so beautiful!
    I hope you have a great week!

    Caitlyn | enigmaticambiance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete