Sunday, February 10, 2013

This Week for Dinner.

The first two night's meals weren't the healthiest, but they were really good (and greasy)! On Wednesday, D made Tikka Masala with broccoli and basmati rice. Besides being traumatized by the broccoli in my tikki masala, I really like the VH® Indian Market Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce he used. 


Friday night's dinner was probably the easiest and most delicious -- I forgot how much I love mac and cheese. 

Lastly, in celebration of "Family Day" tomorrow, my mom made a huge feast for us tonight. Lucky for D & I, there were tons of leftovers which means we don't have to cook dinner one night. Thanks mom!

+ Monday: Nachos, veggies & dip

+ Tuesday: New York Fries, veggies & dip

+ Wednesday: Tikka masala with broccoli, chicken & basmati rice

+ Thursday: Leftovers: Tikka masala

+ Friday: Mac & Cheese

+ Saturday: Leftovers: Tikka masala

+ Sunday: Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, & vegetables

Did you cook any good recipes this past week? Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there - found your blog via the blog hop! Can't wait to get to know each other :)

    http://carlkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Katie! I am your newest follower! :)

      Delete
  2. These sound yummy. I've been looking for some new meals to try out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad my meal planning can be of assistance! :)

      Delete