1. On Sunday we went out for brunch with my dad. I don't normally order soup with my meal, but decided to try something new. So glad I did because it was INCREDIBLE. Best part was taking a doggy-bag home and having the rest for a snack on Monday. I can't wait to make some tomato soup in the slow cooker soon. I just need to find a good recipe.
2. Beautiful Vancouver sunset!
3. Every time I go to visit my parent's house, my mom always has new flowers through out the house. We always joke that my step-dad has dome something wrong because that's generally the only time he buys her flowers. Either way, it means more pretty instagram photos for me!
4. Exercise, oh how I dislike you. I'm having a tough time motivating myself this week. I have found a few new exercise videos to try out, so maybe I will try one after work today.
5. Chicken Alfredo Pizza, oh yes! I will post the recipe we used this weekend. Yum!
This is my first link-up for "high five for friday;" if you want to join me, you can link up over at From My Grey Desk blog, link here. Hope you all had a wonderful week!