Thursday, February 28, 2013

Say hello to "PicTapGo"!!!


I have had my eyes on RadLab for quite some time now. RadLab, created by Totally Rad, is a Adobe Photoshop plug-in. Basically, it simplifies photo editing for photographers. I love taking photos with my Canon T1i and my iPhone 5, but I am horrible at editing photos. I would love nothing more than to get my hands on this software, but unfortunately I financially cannot justify the purchase. On the bright side, LiveLaughRowe has a current giveaway on her blog to win a free copy of the RadLab plug-in. I have both my fingers and toes crossed that I am the lucky winner!!! 

What makes Totally Rad even more rad, is that they have just released an iPhone app called "PicTapGo." I just downloaded it and I am in LOVE! The above photo I edited using a bunch of their filters; it's pretty sweet right?!! I don't think I have had any of my other photos look that great. If you are addicted to taking photos on your iPhone and sharing them on instagram, like I am, you have to go download this app. It's only $1.99, so it's very affordable. This app is easily one of my top favorites photo editing apps!! 

Enough of my rambling, go check out the PicTapGo website, they have a cool video demonstrating their app, and there is a link to the Apple App Store. 

What do you think? Will you download their PicTapGo app? If you want to see some of my other photo edits using this rad app, follow me on instagram --> @chelseadward

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you, I'm awful at editing pictures. I have photoshop, just not the eye for creating those beautiful pictures. I'm excited about this app. Thanks for sharing!!!

    -L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I am not the only one!!! The more I play with this new app, the more I love it. Hope you like it! :)

      Delete