1. I am so terribly out of shape. I started the 30 day shred last Sunday; it wasn't until Wednesday that I could finally walk without my calves hurting like a b*tch. I attempted day two on Friday and I am in the same boat today.
2. I have tried all week to give broccoli a second chance; but I still don't like it. Tonight for dinner we had leftovers and I attempted to eat a little more of the broccoli than previous nights, but began to gag after I put it into my mouth. Yuck!
3. I have a new person on my "you drive me crazy" list. It all started the other week when I received an email notifying me of some grammar corrections. A few days later, I received an email about a link not working properly. Today I received an email about some photos on the company website and how they haven't been updated. I kindly replied back with a link to the company flickr account with updated photos; moments later those photos were criticized. Seriously?
4. I cut my boyfriends hair last night. For Christmas, I bought him a Wahl Multi-Cut Clipper & Trimmer kit because he hates having to go to the hair dresser every few months and wanted me to start cutting his hair. At first, I was skeptical of my skills (the first few cuts looked horrible, shhhhh!), but I eventually figured it out and realized that I should trust the clipper attachments. It only took me an hour to cut his hair, but it looks pretty damn good for a first attempt!
5. I made kraft dinner the other night... it was really good! Mmm