1. 30 Day Shred ... you're off to a SLOW start. It's been about 2 weeks since I started day one; I only just completed day three yesterday. Eeek!
2. Charlie horse in my calf = lots of pain. I woke up Monday morning to this horrible, horrible pain in my right calf. All I could do was scream while wiggling around in bed. It wasn't until Thursday that it finally started feeling better and I could walk properly.
3. I really hate cleaning up after dinner. I work too much and when I come home and have to cook dinner, the last thing I want to do is clean up the dishes. Yet, I hate a messy kitchen. We made a slow cooker meal on Monday, the ceramic pot may still be sitting on the kitchen counter waiting to be properly washed.
4. I have been slacking a lot on my #fmsphotoaday challenge. Maybe its because I am tired, or possibly its because I am not feeling very motivated. I really wish I could just quite my jobs and work at home doing something.
5. I applied for a new job. Unfortunately its only a part-time job, but it pays VERY well; should I be successful, I would quit one of my current jobs. What's funny, the one I would quite approached me this week about possibly working longer hours here and there, and giving me more responsibility. I feel kind of guilty, we'll see what happens! I doubt I would be a candidate for the job because I don't have all the experience they are looking for, but I am hopeful I will get an interview. *fingers crossed*
That's all I got for this week; I'm pretty sure I had more to share, but I am exhausted from work today and can't remember much. What are your confessions this week? Head over to Every Day is a New Adventure and link up with me!