Monday, August 13, 2012

Exercise and Life Lately.

Since moving in with the boyfriend, we have been meaning to start exercising and getting healthier. As it goes, life gets busy, and the exercise thing got put onto the back burner. 

My "monday modivation" was an image of a girl in some yoga or stretching pose. I am no where close to be able to do that, but would like to be able to do it, one day. Maybe? Wishful thinking perhaps?! Anyways ... this evening, I dragged his butt outside and we went for an hour stroll around the neighborhood. It was really great to get outside, walk around, and chat, no distractions. Somehow, on our way back, I got suckered into buying a Slurpee to share. Kind of defeated the point of the walk, but it was really tasty and well worth it! 

Tomorrow, I only work 4 hours and hope to play some tennis in the afternoon. There has been talk of going to Hawaii for Christmas, which I think is a fabulous idea because I need a vacation, but I need to get my butt into shape before I get on an airplane to go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment