Friday, June 14, 2013

My Wantlist: iPhone Case, with a Loop!

I love the camera on my iPhone 5, but I am always terrified of dropping by device, especially when leaning over the balcony to capture the beautiful sunsets (we live on the 22nd floor). My solution, a slim, but protective iPhone 5 case, similar to this one, but with a loop attached to it, like the current iTouch. I have searched around and found a few cases with something similar, but most of them are pretty tacky. I really don't think this is too much to ask for! 

Have you come across something like this for sale on the internet? Maybe I am looking in all the wrong places...!

2 comments:

  1. That is genious!! I totally need one of those!!
    New follower from the blog hop, so excited to follow your cute blog!! I would love if you would follow me also!
    XO
    dani
    Love Me, Dani Marie

    ReplyDelete