Thursday, June 6, 2013

May Highlights.

I am a little late in sharing this, better late than never! For the most part, May was a good month and we had a lot of fun getting outside and enjoying the beautiful weather. Unfortunately, a few weeks into the month, I hurt my Achilles tendon and I have yet to resume exercise as it hurts too much to wear my running shoes. 


+ We have got our butter chicken recipe down to a fine art. So delicious!
+ Attempting to drink more water.
+ We have an incredible view!
+ Love, love, love Starbucks Coffee Frappes.
+ Beautiful sunset.
+ Broken window (the highlight is that we got a new one, no cost to us!).
+ Love this guy!
+ Love this guy too!
+ Sushi is one of my favorite meals. I could eat avocado rolls every day.

We have a lot of exciting things planned this month -- family and friends in town, birthday parties (my best friend is turning 30, D's grandfather is turning 90), shopping, hopefully some much needed exercise before the wedding in June, and a couple of much needed days off work...!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Bloglovin' Collective Blog Hop.
    @JLenniDorner

    Oooh! Sushi. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yummm, I love sushi!

      Delete