Hello everyone! My name is Elle and you lovely webmistress has graciously allowed me to write a quick little blogger highlight so that you all can get to know me and my blog! Now, if you'll recall, Chelsea and I were partnered up for the Bigs and Littles Network, and she was so sweet, kind, and supportive. I honestly learned so many amazing little blogger tips that I hadn't even thought about or considered before meeting her. And even though our partnership for the network has finished, we still email back and forth every week which I love! So, when she proposed writing a blogger highlight, I felt so touched and excited. I hope you all enjoy!
1. I LOVE Chatelaine magazine. Love. Love. If you have never heard of Chatelaine, it is a Canadian lifestyle magazine that I had always thought was geared toward a mature woman, but let me tell you... Chatelaine has changes so much. It's been modernized and stylized to perfection so that it appeals to a younger audience like myself. They are currently celebrating their 85th anniversary!
2. I collect tins! It started off with that olive green tea tin you see in the picture above and it has slowly grown to contain a variety of vintage tea tins. That tin in particular is from the 1870s England! Now, I really love doing research on where the tea tins were from and what was going on in history during that time. It's a fun hobby!
3. Style! I love it. Love. It. It is the majority of what I blog about, so it helps, haha. I specifically love street style. I am so inspired by seeing how other girls style certain pieces in their wardrobe and finding an affordable option that I can rock. Most recently I've started writing a feature on Style Clashes, looking at how different styles, that should clash, actually work beautifully together! You can check out the first post here!
4. Should I be ashamed to say it's one of my favourite things to do? No! Haha, I love imagining things, new creations for the blog, dreaming up things for my shop (coming soon!), writing stories in my spare time, sketching, thinking up design and home decor ideas.... it goes on as I'm sure you all can relate to. I love using creativity as much as I can which led me to create the Dear Parcels Monthly Swap on my blog! It's a really great way to promote blogs, meet some wonderful new friends, AND get creative with cool monthly prompts! I'm so excited about it.
5. I make silly faces... A LOT. It's just apart of my quirk personality. I love smiling and laughing, so if I can make others laugh and smile it feels so amazing. And so I make faces randomly, haha.
Alrighty, I hope you all enjoyed learning a little more about me! I would love to get to know each and every single one of you so feel free to shoot me an email or visit me over at My Dearest Friend! I'm always looking for guest bloggers so if you've been looking to give it a try, please email me! If you like to sign up for the Dear Parcels May Swap click here! I hope you're all having a lovely week!
Thanks Elle for taking over my blog today!!
I hope you all take a few minutes to check out Elle's lovely blog, My Dearest Friend!