Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's Letters.


Dear weather, Please don't change for the rest of the month. I am loving all this sunshine and beautiful sunsets. Dear cell phone company, While I appreciate the $50 credit because my reserved device (iPhone 5) didn't ship within 14 days, I would really like my iPhone now. Dear health, Why can't I just stay healthy? This pattern is getting old. I am too young to be dealing with everything you are throwing my way!! Dear Christmas holiday plans, Please, please, please work out. I would really like to go away to some place tropical for 2 weeks. 

7 comments:

  1. Hope you start feeling better, and that the tropics are able to welcome you during the cold weather! Lovely letters, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you must go somewhere tropical for the good of your health! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a tropical christmas sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete