Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Good to Know // Don't Misuse Your Bed.


Your bed should only be used for two things - sleep and sex! If you regularly use your bed for activities that are not conducive to sleep, such as reading, eating, writing your blog (like I am doing right now), or watching television, you may find yourself  too tempted to pick up a book or reach for the remote when you should be settling down for sleep. So, if you are not tired, don't go to bed. If you cannot fall asleep within 15 minutes, get out of bed and do something that literally bores you to sleep; and make sure not to return to your bed until you're tired and closer to sleep!

2 comments:

  1. I know! Guess I should think about changing the set-up of my bedroom; I am guilty of misusing my bed almost every night. :)

    ReplyDelete