Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bad things come in Threes.

I have not had good luck this week, horrible luck actually.

1. I decided to mess around with my blog; big mistake. I think I only made things worse. I still have a ways to go before fixing it to a point where I am happy with it. 

2. My co-worker and I set up a facebook page for our work. We were able to claim one of their vanity URLs and everyone was happy. I then noticed that there were several other pages with the same name that had been created, so I decided to merge two of them; huge mistake! Not only did we loose all the content, we lost the vanity URL. I'm not impressed with Facebook - their contact support is also horrible and I have no idea if I can reclaim this URL.

3. Today, I went into log into our work google calendar. It was set up with our work email address (a non google email address), but I was prompted to create a gmail account. Normally I can skip this step, but it wouldn't let me. I'm not quite sure why. I figured there was no harm to link a google account; enormous mistake!! On the work website, there is a google calendar embeded. Linking a google account completely messed this calender up so our web guy had to delete the non-gmail email address and redo all the coding for the calendar. Ugh! 

Its only Wednesday -- I refuse to touch anything else this week. I have done enough damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment