Monday, December 9, 2013

Work. Eat. Sleep. Repeat. And find links!


Five days since my last post. To say that I have been sucking at keeping up with my blog this month would be an understatement. I will apologize in advance because I cannot guarantee that it will get any better. At least not for the next 2 - 3 weeks.

I have all these post ideas, just no time. And maybe no desire to turn on my computer after a long day. Plus, all my free time is being spent getting ready for the holidays. I promise to share some photos shortly - we have been kicking butt at decorating our apartment for Christmas. It looks amazing.

Anyways, for the month of December, this is my life: work, eat, sleep and repeat. Enough about me, here are some cool links that I have stumbled upon these past few days that I wanted to share. 

+ I am loving these photos. Adorable.

+ Ho ho ho, so cool

+ This appetizer looks so delicious.

+ Love is soooo important!

+ Living a healthier life.

+ Am I crazy to live here? Perhaps!

+ Loving all these stocking stuffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment