Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Trying Something New.


I managed to get my hands on this fabulous cookbook, Well Fed, the other week. I have yet to try any of the recipes yet, but from what I have read, they are super simple to prepare and they look very delicious to eat! 

I love pasta and rice (sushi!) and don't plan to cut them out entirely, but I can definitely limit my intake each week. 

Tonight, we walked to our local market and bought a delicious piece of salmon and a bunch of vegetables for salad. One thing I really love about this cookbook is that has recipes for various sauces and seasoning. Once we use up the rest of our store bought salad dressing, I plant to start making our own from scratch! Yummm!  

I can't wait to start eating healthier and feeling healthier this summer. 

3 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to incorporate some paleo aspects into my diet!! Let me know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have sworn I replied to your comment already. I think I am going crazy!!! I will send you over a link for this book...!

      Delete
  2. i'm sort of doing some paleo stuff too. mostly low carb i'm mostly all the way i do feel less tired that is when i'm moving around/not eating carbs. but when i tend to be lazy i'm still tired obviously. i did lose almost 10 pounds by having no carbs.

    ReplyDelete