Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Motivation.


It's been awhile since I shared a "monday motivation" post on my blog. By the time Sunday evening's roll around, I am normally exhausted from my six-day work week and not feeling motivated. 

Yesterday afternoon, I found this TED talk video on via an article shared on my facebook feed and thought it would be perfect!

The reason I wanted to share this video is because it is not just about the yo-yo. I found the story behind this video both motivating and inspiring. This man's story is a perfect example of  how finding and following your passion can change your life. Even though he had a good education and job, he wasn't happy and didn't feel alive because he wasn't following his passion. So, he quit his job and started a career as a professional performer. Through countless hours of practice, he became a world champion. Once accomplishing that, he followed his next dream and took his passion to an entirely new level.

The lesson we can take away from his story is that if we follow our dreams, make enough effort, with enough passion, nothing is impossible! 

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment