Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up.

One word to describe my life right now: stressful! No matter where I go, home or work, I am surrounded by it. I don't do well with it because it really flairs up the pain in my face. And when my face starts to hurt, I am not a happy camper. Since Saturday, I have had my cranky pants on and I don't like that. 

The past week has been spent organizing and cleaning because we have house guests arriving on Thursday. While I am looking forward to having everybody, its an awful lot of work for a few days, especially when I already work six days/week. On the bright side, I have a short work week and a three-day weekend! I can't wait!

Until this evening, we have been soda pop free since Saturday night. I caved this evening and we shared one while out for sushi because I had a horrible headache from the bomb that was dropped on my just before I was leaving work. 

Favorite Snapshots:
+ Evening walk along the pier.
+ Had to take a photo of the door.
+ Beautiful sunset.
+ My handsome pup after digging in the dirt, with his nose. 


Favorite Posts:
+ Mini Reed Diffuser DIYvia Sketchy Notes.
+ Photography Tips via Don't Tell Anyone.
+ 15 Foods to Regrow from Kitchen Scraps via The Kitchn.
+ Free Fonts Take Two via The Paper Mama.
+ Magnetic Office Organization DIY via House of Earnest.

Recipes I Pinned/Want to Try: 
+ Pina Colada Cupcakes via The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife.
+ Two Fun Mojito Recipse via A Beautiful Mess.
+ Italian Chicken Strips via Love Bakes Good Cakes.
+ Sweet Onion Dip via Mom's Test Kitchen.

Weekly Dinner Menu:
+ Monday: Spaghetti & Meatballs.
+ Tuesday: Perogies & Salad.
+ Wednesday: Butter Chicken.
+ Thursday: Sushi. 
+ Friday: Leftovers - Butter Chicken.
+ Saturday: Steak, Corn & Potato Salad.
+ Sunday: Basil Chicken over Linguine Pasta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment