1. The weather this past week has been pretty amazing; we've had a day or two of rain, but thankfully it didn't stick around too long.
3. I have been keeping up with our new exercise plan - getting outside and going for a walk/run for at least an hour.
4. We had some new link-ups with our inspiration board link-up, so excited! I hope it continues to keep growing!
5. I am currently taking part in two great giveaways -- a chance to win an iPad mini and a chance to win a pair of firmoo sunglasses. There are still a few days left to enter! Participating in these giveaways have brought some new faces to my blog, which I love!
1. I somehow managed to pay my credit card bill twice, ugh. It's not the end of the world, just sucks that I didn't catch it before $2000 left my bank account. Stupid!
2. I am beyond exhausted this week, which translates into me being VERY clumsy. And when I am clumsy, I always manage to hurt myself. Today, the back of my ankle area hurts like a bitch every time I take a step while wearing my runners, I have no idea what's wrong with it. I also managed to walk into the metal part on our sliding door this afternoon -- ouchhh!
3. I took today off work so that I could spend the day shopping with my mom. We had to postpone the shopping trip because she has this nasty stomach bug. I was looking forward to buying some new clothes, but I do not want to get what she has. No thanks!
4. I hate that all my favorite shows are coming to an end for the season.
3. It's May Long Weekend and I was supposed to have a "long weekend" ... now I have to work... I'm not too thrilled about this!