Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday's Letters.


Dear window, WTF! I come home at 2:30 pm to pick up D, we're gone for 2.5 hours and we come back to this? Seriously? I don't get it. (If you are wondering, it was the inside glass that was cracked and nothing hit it.) Dear job, thank you for the positive review and the raise, much appreciated! Dear Dakota, I ruff you! I love it when we come home to visit you and you're so happy to see us! Dear exercise, FML. My legs are so sore from Friday's jog/walk. Dear boyfriend, I love you! I am loving our evening strolls, dinners out and late night treats! 

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the glass! That sucks. I wonder how the heck that could have possibly happened!?!?!

    -Amanda | Living in Another Language

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently a defect in the glass. Very strange!

      Delete