Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's Letters.


Dear neighbors, I am not a huge fan of your son this week. These late night parties are not welcomed. If it happens again, I won't hesitate reporting him to the strata. Dear weather, you really suck! Enough of all this rain, bring on some snow! Dear body, I need sleep ASAP. Please don't keep waking me up every few hours. Dear mom & step-dad, thanks for all the halloween candy. Yum! Dear boyfriend, I have my eyes on you, I will know if you eat most of the candy!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is super cute! I am your newest follower from the blog hop!! Hope you get some good sleep this weekend, sounds like you need it! :)
    -Bridgette
    bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather might be crappy but ole geez that's one cool shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to have horrible neighbors who would party all the time too :( It's brutal. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete