Did you know that kissing is good for you and your health?
Kissing that special someone is not only great for romantic bonding, it's also just as awesome for your heath -- it makes us happier, it promotes all sorts of amazing chemicals to go flooding through our body, and it helps to make us smile!
Here are my five favorite facts about kissing:
- Kissing naturally relaxes you; it also significantly reduces the effects of stress.
- It keeps your facial muscles strong; kissing uses 29 facial muscles and is also a very effective exercise to reduce wrinkles!
- Kissing burns calories; a quick kiss burns three calories, and an energetic kiss can burn more than 10 calories.
- People who kiss their partners goodbye before going to work live longer than those who shut the door.
- When kissing, the body produces a substance that is 200 times more powerful than morphine, releasing a powerful narcotic effect on the body.
If you want to read the full article, 10 things you didn't know about kissing, jump on over to the MindBodyGreen website here. It's worth the read!