Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday's Letters.


Dear BrainWake up! I don't know what I was thinking the other day...! I am consider myself a good driver. I don't speed, I'm normally not too aggressive, and occasionally curse while driving. I have been driving for 10 years now and have never been in an accident. Wednesday morning, it was like my brain went on auto-pilot or something; I don't know how else to describe it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw green, and my brain said go. When I realized what I had done, I was horrified (I still am). I am truly lucky nothing terrible happened to anyone else, or myself. Ugh! Dear meI have too much stuff! The amount of body sprays and creams I have, I honestly don't need to buy any for the next year or two. Same with clothing. Its crazy how much I have and don't actually wear. I already have 4 green garbage bags full of stuff. All of it is being donated; some of it I could probably take to a store to sell second-hand, but that just seems like too much effort. Dear young meAll those one-hit wonder boy bands, why would you spend your money on their cd's? Seriously? Sell them ASAP before the boyfriend realizes what a loser you were...!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment