This month marks our one-year anniversary of living together. Ever since we started dating back in 2007, we have been inseparable, so there have been no major "surprises." Just because there haven't been any surprises, doesn't mean I haven't learned anything...
- Don't sweat the small stuff.
- Be patient and pick your battles.
- One of you is going to be the slob, and one of you is going to be the neat freak.
- Between the two of you, you are going to accumulate a lot of clutter.
- Do thoughtful things for each other.
- It's okay to say what's on your mind.
- Be respectful of each others quirks.
- Compromising is a must!
- Date nights are still very important.
- Say "I love you" everyday!
What would you add to this list?