French bread loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut the bread into slices, approximately 1 inch thick and place on baking sheet.
3. In a small dish, melt butter (I normally use about 1 Tbsp for 5-6 slices) in the microwave.
4. Mix together the minced garlic, Parmesan cheese and parsley with the melted butter.
5. Put into oven for approximately 5 minutes until toasted.
I love this recipe because its so simple to make and its super delicious! I normally eyeball the ingredients depending on how many slices of bread I decide to cook. For just the two of us, I normally only prepare 5 - 6 slices of french bread for a meal, using maybe 1 tbsp of butter, 1 clove of garlic, a spoonful of Parmesan cheese and a pinch or two of parsley.