Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up.

This past weekend was a long weekend for us folks in Canada. Too bad I had to work for all of it. I wasn't supposed to, but had to at the last moment. While the extra money was nice, I wasn't too pleased about having to work. 

Somehow I managed to hurt my Achilles tendon on Friday, I'm not sure how. Today, four days later, it still hurts. I cannot wear my runners or even my Uggs. Perhaps I should go to the doctor, but I have been told that ice will help a ton.

My mom and I went shopping on Sunday looking for a dress I could wear to this summer wedding. I finally settled on this cute black, lace dress. Now I just have to figure out what else I am going to wear with it.

Favorite Snapshot:
+ My handsome boyfriend!


Favorite Posts:
+ Giveaway: Firmoo Sunglasses via yours truly, me(have you entered yet?!)
+ Favorite Apps via Gentri Lee.
+ 12 More Google Web Fonts via Katelyn Brooke.
+ DIY Day Spa via Pink Pistachio

Recipes I Pinned/Want to Try:
+ Pesto Potatoes via Six Sisters' Stuff.
+ Chocolate Chip Cookies via Cooking Classy.
+ Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake via Love, Laurie.
+ Fresh Pesto Pizza via Six Sisters' Stuff.

Weekly Dinner Menu:
+ Monday: Chicken & potatoes.
+ Tuesday: Fajita's
+ Wednesday: Spaghetti & pasta. Recipe here.
+ Thursday: Spaghetti & pasta.
+ Friday: Spaghetti & pasta.
+ Saturday: Sushi.
+ Sunday: Chicken Souvlaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment