Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Weekend via Instagram.






I took Saturday off work and we did the "tourist" thing in our own city. It was really nice getting outside, and just walking around and exploring. I forgot what its like to have a "weekend" off work ... I miss it, a lot! 

If anything, this weekend was a reminder that its time to change a few things in my life, and working six days a week is definitely one of them. The other week I chatted with my manager at one of my jobs to see if there would be a possibility of getting additional hours so I could quit my other job. While I would hate to give up my other job because I do really enjoy it, I cannot continue this work schedule as its wearing on me. I haven't heard back, and I don't expect to for a few weeks, but I think he agrees giving me more hours would be beneficial to everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Working two jobs is so difficult. I hope it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine working six days a week with two jobs is hard! Hopefully everything works out in your favor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has it pros and cons! The variety has been nice, but the six days a week thing is tough. I hope it all works out too!

      Delete
  3. What a fun idea to tour your own city, I think I just might have to try this one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun, definitely a must to during the summer!!

      Delete
  4. What a fun idea! Great way to have a good time withou leaving your town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I think I will have to do it more often!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos!! I love that pink bus!!!

    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party TOMORROW (every Friday). Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete