Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Inspire Me Favorite(s): Stephany & Sarah!

First of all, thank you to everyone who linked up with Deanne and I last week! 

We are quite inspired by all of the inspiration boards that were created, and cannot wait to showcase our favorite two! Yep, instead of picking just one favorite, we thought it would be fun to break the rules and feature two of our favorite inspiration boards that you lovely ladies created.

The first inspiration board that we absolutely loved was created by Stephany from Lemonade Mouth.


Last, but not least, the second inspiration board that we loved was created by Sarah from Random Thoughts & Feelings
The prompt "summer love" was also chosen by Sarah!!!


To keep with our summer theme, the prompt for next week's Link-Up is: "Take Me Away!"

If you have a particular prompt that you would like us to use for our next link-up, please email me at chelsea@lifeunpublished.com. Look forward to hearing your ideas and can't wait to see everyone's boards next week.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I love the boards you chose!
    Can't wait to link up next week :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kenzie!! Everyone really did such a fantastic job!

      Delete
  2. aww... thanks for choosing my board. I feel bad that I didn't notice sooner. I really do love the inspiration link-up and hope I have some free time to get it together for the next one. I can't wait to see what people put together for the "take me away" prompt.
    Although, I don't know if anyone can top yours :)

    ReplyDelete