Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lately.









I'm baaaccckkk! 

Where have the past few weeks gone? Seriously? My birthday was on the 19th and then we headed off to Alberta on the 23rd to spend the holiday's with my boyfriends family. While on our two-week vacation, I had full intentions to blog every day... unfortunately, it didn't work out quite as planned. I missed spending Christmas with my family, but really enjoyed spending the time with my boyfriend and his family.

We flew back home on the 5th and I have been non-stop busy every since. Laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning, putting away Christmas decorations (which we finally finished this evening) ... the list goes on. It honestly feels like our two-week vacation was all a dream because I am already exhausted and ready for the weekend.

1 comment: